HEALTH INSURANCE TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST SICKNESS OR INJURIES
Compare the UK’s top Health Insurance providers with iam|INSURED
- Broken Bones cover: Up to £4,000
- Hospitalisation: £50 to 250 per 24hr stay
- Accidental Death: Up to £200,000
- Funeral benefit: Up to £10,000
- Children’s Cover: From £1 per month
- Active Lifestyle Cover: From £1 per month
- And many more…
WHAT IS HEALTH INSURANCE?
- Health insurance gives you and your family access to private medical care.
You will also avoid long delays and that are regularly a problem for people
needing treatment through the NHS… so you don’t need to worry or put your
life on hold.
- You might also know this as PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE which is the older
term for this type of cover. Historically this type of insurance policy has
been expensive but things have changed over the past several years to make
it more accessible. Health insurance enables you to get access to quicker
diagnosis to start treatment almost immediately.
- There are many different types of Health Insurance to suit everyone’s
requirements and budgets so it’s extremely flexible. Comparing medical
insurance has never been quicker, easier and as flexible as it is now.
HOW DOES HEALTH INSURANCE WORK?
- A private health insurance policy works in the same way as most other types of
insurance you will already hold such as your car or home insurance. You will
pay a monthly or an annual premium for this protection and your cover will be
based on the level and type of insurance that you need.
- The cost of cover depends on your age, how much cover you need, which type of
cover you want and the insurer that you select. There are a wide range of
options to make the cover suit your needs and to fit your monthly budget.
WHAT DOES HEALTH INSURANCE COVER?
Most Health Insurance policies will typically offer cover for the cost of
treatment for acute medical conditions. You can also get additional benefits
for hospital inpatient, outpatient and day patient cover, depending on which
level of cover you need.
Cover options will include:
- Cancer treatment
- Psychiatric referrals
- Dental cover
- Optical protection
- Nursing home care
iam|INSURED, iam|MORTGAGES & iam|FINANCIAL are trading names of Upic Financial Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Ref. 809669). For any information about Upic Financial Services or for a copy of Upic Financial Services Terms of Business please contact Upic Financial Services on 0800 009 6559 or at Regus Building, 3000 Aviator Way, Manchester, M22 5TG. Upic Financial Services Limited; registered in England and Wales, company registration number 11210343.