Personal accident and sickness insurance
Our personal accident and sickness insurance products are designed to give you the protection you need at a time when you need it most.
The cover is available from as little as £9 per month and can provide you with protection for:
- Broken bones: cover is available for up to £3,750 for each broken bone, even cover multiple broken bones
- Accidental death: provides you with up to £200,000 to be paid to your family and loved ones, should the worst happen
- Funeral benefit: your family could receive up to £10,000 to pay for funeral expenses should you die from natural causes
- UK hospital stays: pays you up to £250 for every 24 hours that you’re admitted to a UK hospital due to an accident or sickness
- Accidental permanent injury: covers you for a wide range of life-changing injuries for up to £250,000
Extra optional benefits include
- Broken bones: pays up to £1,250 for each broken bone and covers multiple breaks
- Hospitalisation: covers you up to £100 for every 24-hour stay due to an accident or sickness
- Accidental permanent injury: provides cover of up to £25,000 for serious and life-changing accidental injuries
- Cancer cover: will pay up to £25,000 if your child is diagnosed with cancer (excluding less advanced cases)
- Accidental death: gives you up to £20,000 should your child pass away as a result of an accident
Active Lifestyle Cover
- Active injuries: will pay out up to £5,000 for a wide range of activity-based injuries such as ligament tears, tendon ruptures, and dislocations
- Healthcare illnesses: pays out up to £50,000 for certain illnesses that may be contracted through their work in the healthcare sector
"This company went above & beyond to get me cover even though I have MS, I am very happy I managed to get cover, Amazing staff, Dean went above & beyond, I highly rate this company."
by Elizabeth Turner-Long - 9th August 2023
About personal accident and sickness insurance
Many of us overlook the most common problems that might happen at some point in our lives. It’s easy to take it for granted when life is running smoothly, but some of these things can have a major impact on us and our families.
- 69% of claims for children are for broken bones, this cover gives you a cash lump sum which will allow you to take time off work to help them recover
- 79% of sports-related claims are caused by non-professional rugby injuries. Benefit payments can provide you with financial support to help you continue your lifestyle with minimal disruption (such as taxis to work)
- 21% of customers have made more than one claim, with our personal accident and sickness insurance you can make multiple claims (no limit to the number of claims)
Wellbeing support benefit
You also get free access to a professional well-being support center, provided by Health Assured, a leading well-being provider in the UK.
The wellbeing support online portal and dedicated telephone line, give you independent and confidential access to 24/7 experts, covering issues such as:
- General wellbeing
- Family problems
- Bereavement and probate
- Childcare and eldercare
- Emotional support
- Critical and traumatic incidents
Choose the level of cover that you need
Our personal accident and sickness insurance are available in a range of options and prices that can suit any budget. All you need to do is consider how much you can afford to pay each month and how much coverage you want.
|1 Unit||2 Units||3 Units||4 Units||5 Units|
|Core Cover||£9 per month||£18 per month||£27 per month||£36 per month||£45 per month|
|Child Cover||+£1 per month||+£2 per month||+£3 per month||+£4 per month||+£5 per month|
|Active Lifestyle Cover||+£1 per month||+£2 per month||+£3 per month||+£4 per month||+£5 per month|
|Healthcare Cover||+£1 per month||+£2 per month||+£3 per month||+£4 per month||+£5 per month|
How can I buy Personal Accident and Sickness cover?
It’s simple… all you need to do is to contact one of our team of FRIENDLY insurance experts on 0800 009 6559
An application for personal accident and sickness insurance takes minutes and you’re covered. There are no medical questions and no medicals are required.
Get cover in minutes… then you’re protected!