My cover options?
We offer many additional options that can be added to any Core Cover plan.
Cover can be changed on your annual renewal date and all Cover options apply for a plan year. All benefits listed are per insured member unless stated otherwise and any treatment must take place at an eligible hospital.
Our Out-Patient Cover will pay for all consultations and diagnostic tests required by treatment. These include CT & PET scans, MRI, blood tests, X-rays, radiology and pathology when referred by your consultants. We currently offer two levels of Out-Patient Cover:
- Out-Patient Cover will pay all consultation fees, diagnostic tests and physiotherapy that is not arranged through our Priority Physiotherapy
- Network up to a set limit of between £500 and £1,500. All Physiotherapy arranged through our network will be paid in full and MRI, CT and PET scans are fully covered.
Extended Cancer Cover
Cancer cover comes as standard in all our Core Cover. For an additional premium, we can also provide our Extended Cancer Cover which will offer full cover for additional therapies such as biological and hormone or bisphosphonate. It also offers:
- Follow-up consultations – Full cover
- End-of-life home nursing care – Up to £1,000 per day for a maximum of 14 days
- Wigs and restyling – Up to £300 per condition
- Scalp cooling – Full cover
- External prosthetics and mastectomy bras– Up to £200 per condition
You can choose between full cover or an annual limit of £350 per plan year. Therapies included are:
- Chiropractic treatment
- Two consultations per year with a dietician post GP or consultant referral
Our Psychiatric Cover pays the costs of any consultations with a psychiatrist or psychologist as well as any hospital stays. We manage every psychiatric claim on a case-by-case basis and you can choose between £15,000 and £20,000 of cover per each plan year. Up to £1,500 of this can be applied towards out-patient psychiatric treatment.
We offer Cover options for major and routine dental treatment.
Major Dental Treatment covers the cost of:
- Root canals
- And any emergency dental work that may be required after an accident
With our Major and Routine Dental Treatment cover we cover all the above along with added cover for:
- Routine examinations and fillings
- Scaling and polishing
- Dental x-rays
Worldwide Travel Cover
Our Worldwide Travel Cover allows you to take advantage or great discounts with British airways and Mr & Mrs Smith. Our annual Worldwide Travel Cover can offer you:
- Cover for emergency overseas medical expenses up to £10 million, as well as additional cover for lost luggage and delayed flights.
- We can provide Worldwide travel cover for up 120 days per year so long as you are aged 64 or below at the start of your cover.