Terms and conditions
1. This life insurance voucher offer (this “Offer“) is promoted by iam|INSURED (the “Promoter”, “we” or “us“), whose registered office is at Office 3 Venture Point, Stanney Mill Road, Chester, CH2 4NE. This Offer is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions“).
2. To be eligible for this Offer, you must comply with these Terms and Conditions and meet all of the following criteria (the “Eligibility Criteria“):
(i) you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over;
(ii) you must not have received any other voucher or other promotional benefit from us, in respect of a life insurance policy purchase, at any time since 6th August 2018. This means that if you have received a voucher under any other life insurance promotion run on iam insured.co.uk in the past, you will not be eligible for this Offer;
(iii) you must purchase a life insurance policy between 00:01 on 1st January 2020 and 23:59 on 31st September 2020 (in each case, London time) (the “Offer Period“) through iam|INSURED. This means, for example, that purchases of other types of insurance policy, or purchases outside the Offer Period, are not eligible for this Offer;
(iv) once that life insurance policy has begun, you must make 6 premium payments in relation to it, in accordance with the policy’s terms and conditions; and
(v) ‘qualifying’ life insurance policies include term life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection with a minimum premium of £25 per month
(vi) you must follow the voucher claim procedure set out below.
3. Once you have met the Eligibility Criteria, you will be entitled, subject to these Terms and Conditions, to one voucher with a face value of £50 redeemable at Amazon (the “Voucher”). The Voucher you select will be subject to the issuer’s (i.e. Amazon) own terms and conditions (which are different from ours). It is very important that you read and understand these terms and conditions before you claim your Voucher. They will be made available to you at the point when you claim your voucher.
4. This Offer is limited to one Voucher only, in respect of the first life insurance policy purchased by one individually named person during the Offer Period, and no other policy. This means that if one individually named person purchases more than one life insurance policy from the Promoter’s website during the Offer Period, the second and any subsequent policy purchases which that person makes will not be eligible for a Voucher.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold a Voucher if, in its fair judgement, it appears that a person claiming it does not meet any of the Eligibility Criteria, or it appears that one individually named person is claiming (or has claimed) more than one Voucher in respect of more than one life insurance policy purchase during the Offer Period. The Promoter also reserves the right to require reasonable proof of identity from a person claiming a Voucher.
6. The Vouchers are subject to availability, and the retailers in which they are redeemable may be changed by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Voucher is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other gift, voucher or cash value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Voucher you select.
7. The Voucher claim procedure (detailed in paragraph 10 below) is managed by Upic Financial Services Limited on our behalf. To enable you to claim the Voucher, and to enable Upic Financial Services Limited to send it out to you, we will need to share your data with them.
10. Voucher claim procedure: you will receive an email from iam|INSURED within 40 days, starting from the day after you make your 6th premium payment under the relevant life insurance policy (the “Qualifying Date“). The email will be sent from iaminsured.co.uk to the email address that you provide to us during your purchase of the relevant life insurance policy. You must respond to the email by clicking on a link in it, which will take you to the website of iaminsured.co.uk. There, you will be asked to claim your Voucher. The terms and conditions of the retailer will be available to you at the point of claiming your Voucher. If you have not responded to the initial email sent within 40 days after the Qualifying Date, a further email reminder notification will be sent to you six months after the Qualifying Date. If you do not respond to the original or reminder email within 14 days of receiving the reminder email, you will no longer be eligible to receive the Voucher. Please ensure that the email address firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your safe-senders list, in order to prevent any likelihood of the emails landing in the spam folder.
11. Your Voucher will be dispatched to you directly from Upic Financial Services Limited . This will be by either email or post. They shall endeavour to dispatch the Voucher within 28 days of claiming your Voucher. If the Voucher is not received then you should contact the iam|INSURED team on 0800 009 6559, their helpline is open Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (including without limitation any responsibility or liability as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries). Any statutory rights you have are not affected.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this Offer and/or these Terms and Conditions, at any time before you have accepted it/them, including but not limited to terminating the Offer Period early.
14. As of the Issue Date below, this Offer supersedes and replaces all previous life insurance voucher offers promoted by the Promoter. By issuing this Offer on the Issue Date, the Promoter terminates all previous life insurance voucher offers (to the extent they have not already expired in accordance with their own terms and conditions).
15. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.